Saturday, January 02, 2010

One bad apple spoils the whole...

pie? cake? tart? I don't know how that expression ends.

Regardless, Happy New Year!

No, this blog isn't dead. I just had a much busier than anticipated end-of-year, and frankly there wasn't that much digital signage news worth talking about (and plenty of other folks do a good job of covering the news anyway).

This is just a quick update to note that a) yes, I'll continue posting in 2010, and b) I'm enabling comment moderation on posts older than 2 weeks, because some asshat has been spam-commenting on this blog for the past couple of days in what appears to be a , very amateurish attempt at search engine optimization.

So I'm sorry if that inconveniences anyone. Obviously I'm not going to mention who the spammer is, since that would just draw attention to them, which is exactly what they want, the jerks.

Here's to a happy, healthy and prosperous new year.

-Bill

1 comment:

David said...

"One bad apple spoils the whole...Barrel.

The barrel is the entire Web that regularly gets ugly because of nuts that need both a hug and a kick in the teeth.

Besides preparing for the worst (backup!), we can complain to http://www.ftc.gov/spam/

Thank you for your great content (and I apologize for all the worms in the apple).

I hope to have a chat someday about where our business intersects... anytime.

David Cutler
CMO - www.Aerva.com
david,cutler@aerva.com
617-331-7852