Tuesday, January 06, 2009

I'm not the only Gerba doing this digital signage thing...

That's right! My little sister Jeralyn, who works for Daily Candy (an online magazine focused on trends and events for the tragically hip), was recently asked to do a segment that appeared on ABC's Eyewitness News (presumably during the "lighter side") last week. Thanks to ABC's media sharing arrangements, Jer's face will grace the small screens in New York City cabs via TAXI-TV for the next month or so.  Here's the clip (and here's the link, in case the embedded player doesn't show up for you).




4 comments:

Dave Haynes said...

Oh thank God your Mom didn't have identical twins ... or at least I imagine Jeralyn thanks God

Your biggest fan

Bill Gerba said...

I think mom's more thankful - she probably would have been pretty upset if we'd been identical twins but my sister waited another 3 years to come out of the womb.

Anonymous said...

LOL! Your sis is in NYC?

I'd love to meet her! I'm sure the conversation wouldn't revolve around DOOH media standards....seems that's all the love I get from you :)

Bill Gerba said...

Sorry, Rob, she's taken! Besides, she's way too good for you anyway ;)