Friday, June 26, 2009

Artisan Live's digital signage YouTube channel is up

I continue to be a fan of the work of Artisan Live, the digital signage-focused unit of Canadian ad/marketing firm Artisan Complete. Their content continues to be among the best I've seen in the retail digital signage space, and every year they win a bunch of new awards to prove it.

The group just started a new channel to showcase their work on YouTube, and it includes some of my favorite clips, including the Mike's Hard Lemonade spot whose image is to the left. This one won some kind of POPAI award a year or two ago, and really demonstrates some of the best practices for digital signage content that we've been talking about for years now.

I'd certainly like to see more design shops putting up YouTube pages for digital signage content. Of course, for that matter, I'd really like to see more great digital signage content, instead of the ongoing slew of mediocrity I seem to come across in every airport, bar and store I visit.

Tags: , ,

2 comments:

Messi said...

While people may have different views still good things should always be appreciated. Yours is a nice blog. Liked it!!!

Anonymous said...

Couldn't agree more. Loved the YouTube channel and pleased also to see they naming it correctly http://youtube/artisanlive works just fine!!!