Friday, February 13, 2009

Bill's Digital Signage Expo Schedule

In an attempt to avoid some of the sillyness with missed meetings and confused times last year, here's my public schedule for the DSE show (I'll be cross-posting this to the WireSpring blog shortly):

Monday, 2/23 - 2PM - 5PM: POPAI Technical Standards committee meeting. If you're part of the tech standards group, you'll be getting an email shortly with the final info for room number, etc.

Tuesday - 8AM - 5PM: DSE Content Day and Mobile/Gestural Signage Day. Specifically:
  • 11am - 12 pm Giving a talk on "7 Proven Strategies for Better Digital Signage Results"
  • 1:15pm - 2:30pm Moderating a panel on "Social Networking and User-Generated Content: Expanding the Mobile Digital Signage Footprint and Giving Users the Platform"
I believe that there's going to be a POPAI general meeting of some sort at 5PM on Tuesday. I'll post details when they're out.

Wednesday and Thursday I'll be out and about, or on the show floor with a partner in booth 851.  It's way, way the hell in the back of the expo. Yeah, I've already got a bunch of meetings lined up there, but somebody at the booth should always know where I am.

In an effort to make myself as accessible as possible, I've hooked a special email address up to my Blackberry (which might not seem like much to you, but I never hook my regular email up to my Blackberry).  If you want to get in touch with me, more or less instantly, next week, just email expo-bg at wirespring dot com.

I've also started using Twitter. I doubt I'll ever be one of those OCD people who have to constantly announce to the world what they're doing, but if I see or hear anything particularly interesting I'll try and post.  It's also another way to get in touch with me if you for some reason have SMS or web access, but can't send email :)

No comments: