So says the aka.tv article from which this title was blatently stolen. Here are the highlights:
- A full third of Americans (33 percent) have watched in-store video – not counting sets for sale in the television department.
- One in ten shoppers makes a habit of watching retail video, and always or frequently stops to watch; another 32 percent of shoppers sometimes stop to view video screens they pass in a store.
- More than three quarters of retail-video viewers find the screens helpful.
- More than half of retail-video viewers (52 percent) think more stores should install video displays.
- If given a choice, 42 percent of retail-video viewers would prefer to shop at a store that has video displays versus one without.